Advanced Manufacturing Partnership Steering Committee
The Steering Committee is co-chaired by Andrew Liveris, President, Chairman, and CEO of the Dow Chemical Company, and Rafael Reif, President of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
The commitee is comprised of the following members:
- Christie Wong Barrett, CEO, MacArthur Corp.
- Wes Bush, Chairman, CEO and President, Northrop Grumman Corp.
- David Cote, Chairman and CEO, Honeywell
- Nicholas Dirks, Chancellor, University of California, Berkeley
- Kenneth Ender, President, Harper College
- Leo Gerard, International President, United Steelworkers
- Shirley Ann Jackson, President, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Eric Kelly, President and CEO, Overland Storage
- Klaus Kleinfeld, Chairman and CEO, Alcoa Inc.
- Andrew Liveris, President, Chairman, and CEO, The Dow Chemical Company
- Ajit Manocha, Senior Advisor, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Douglas Oberhelman, Chairman and CEO, Caterpillar Inc.
- Annette Parker, President, South Central College
- G.P. “Bud” Peterson, President, Georgia Tech
- Luis Proenza, President Emeritus, The University of Akron
- Rafael Reif, President, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Mark Schlissel, President, The University of Michigan
- Eric Spiegel, President and CEO, Siemens Corp.
- Michael R. Splinter, Executive Chairman of the Board, Applied Materials Inc.